Amazon seeks a Senior Finance Analyst - to be a key partner in driving the financial management of the company’s EU Expansion and Pan Eu Sourcing efforts. We are looking for a strong finance leader to support the launch of this effort. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most creative and fastest growing areas within Amazon Europe.
The Senior Finance Analyst - will partner with leadership to provide financial oversight, insightful analysis, and decision support in this rapidly evolving space, specifically development and launch of new products and opportunities. This person will also partner with organizations across the company including, but not limited to, fulfillment operations, seller services, site traffic generation, risk management, central accounting, etc.
In this role you will own the controllership of the business and work cross-functionally and cross-geography establishing best in class processes, analysis, controls and reporting. Through insightful analysis you will lead productivity improvement initiatives and derive “opportunities” to boost the key drivers of the business. The role is very broad based and will require an individual who is motivated to make a big impact.
· Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions
· Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting to develop the improvement plans and create new measures
· Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
· Manage the development of all weekly and monthly financial close, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and communicating to your commercial partners
· Provide analytical leadership in decision support
· Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
· Proven ability to manage competing priorities & providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events