Junior Creative Production Manager (11 Month Contract) London
At Amazon Media Group, we sit at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce. With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we’re obsessed with making the shopping experience the best it can be – and advertising is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers welcome it – on Amazon, on mobile and tablet devices, and across the web.
With an unconditional passion for our customers - both end users and advertisers - we grow strongly and offer a unique opportunity to join the Amazon Media Group team in London: Become part of a team which is a key growth driver for the entire company. With more than 23 million unique users in the United Kingdom, Amazon.co.uk is one of the most far-reaching advertising platforms for advertisers, for which we develop compelling advertising solutions. Job Description
Amazon has a fantastic 11 month opportunity for a creative & detail oriented Junior Creative Production Manager looking to expand their understanding of the Display Advertising industry in a fast paced, hands-on role. You’ll play a key part in our Display Advertising program in the UK, where you’ll have the opportunity to help creating smart, effective campaigns for new and repeat advertisers.
As Junior Creative Production Manager you will gain a deep understanding of Amazon's Display Advertising products and our technical & operational capabilities. You’ll learn the end to end creative process for digital advertising campaigns and develop project management skills.
You’ll work closely with teams across all of Display Advertising Services including product development, account management, and the wider Amazon teams including technology teams and business units, as well as external advertising agencies and key clients.
Day to day you will help the Creative Production Managers in project managing the ad production process from asset delivery and ad policy, to managing creative production via internal and external design teams across all Amazon platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Kindle Devices, AAP, DPReview and IMDb).
This is a client facing role and requires strong project management skills and technical affinity. Responsibilities
- Primary liaison between Clients/Agencies, Sales, Account Management, off-shore Trafficking, Design, and Retail for creative planning and technical support for all campaign executions throughout the campaign lifecycle (including asset delivery, ad policy, and tracking tags).
- Utilising strong project management skills to drive creative delivery, implement campaign schedules, monitor campaigns and troubleshoot campaign related issues. Analyse asset related campaign KPI’s and advise account teams on opportunities for optimization.
- Enhance our advertisers’ custom experience by supporting flawless delivery of custom solutions.
- Quality assurance of campaign assets and landing pages to meet high bars for design and content in accordance with creative acceptance and ad policy.
- Responsible for performance focused design and content of assets in cooperation with clients, design, and account teams.
- Owning project briefing process for design teams and task prioritisation.
- Contribution to local and international projects relating to improvement of products, workflows, and go to market for new products.