This role can be based in London, Munich or Luxembourg.
Would you like to develop and implement cross-functional business development programs that help increase the adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform among enterprises and key vertical industries?
As Program Manager focused on the Enterprise Business Development team, you will have an exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver a global strategy to help enterprises and industry ecosystems transform using the AWS Platform.
Your responsibilities will be to implement and support multiple growth programs for global enterprises as well as within important vertical markets, work with cross-functional teams to help drive customer adoption, measure results, and evolve programs to effectively meet AWS’ customer needs. You will work within the EMEA Business Development Programs and Operations team and align closely with the global business development and strategy teams; therefore, you must be comfortable working with cross-functional global teams in dynamic organizations as most of the programs will have inter-dependencies with other teams within AWS. Typically cross-functional collaboration includes regional business development teams, marketing, partners, solutions architecture, professional services, compliance, product, enablement, operations, and other related teams.
The right candidate will have successful enterprise and/or industry/vertical experience in growth-oriented roles, demonstrated experience in developing go-to-market programs, a proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex programs to meet business objectives, excellent program and project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a deep understanding of how large enterprises operate, and a passion for helping them transform using cloud technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
· Work together with the EMEA Enterprise team in co-designing, proposing and helping execute growth programs across customers’ cloud adoption life-cycle in collaboration with the cross-functional stakeholder teams for enterprise and industry markets. Program elements may include promotional plays, consultative workshops, solutions blueprints, customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, incentives, target customers, and success measures, etc.
· Once approved, help deploy – pilot and scale – growth programs in the field working with enablement, regional business development teams, and account teams.
· Special focus to provide support in building and managing high-touch enterprise programs which will influence hundreds of customers; helping AWS to engage with the long tail enterprise market without engaging specialist resources in one to one engagements
· Collaborate with Marketing to develop and align digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand.
· Manage growth programs, assess performance, pivot and evolve programs based on observed data to improve programs efficacy and performance.
· Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms for insights into the enterprise and industries business performance and associated growth programs.