Amazon Business (AB) is a new marketplace for B2B products that serves the procurement needs of businesses of every size. Purchasing online for businesses has never been easier. Within a year of launch, Amazon Business now serves more than 150,000 business customers on Amazon.de and 90,000 on Amazon.co.uk – from sole traders and small businesses to large multi-national organisations, as well as institutional buyers like universities, hospitals and non-profits.
Our team helps third party sellers to make use of Amazon Business by bringing their products to our marketplace, growing their sales and enabling them to benefit from fast B2B e-commerce growth. Our audience is any company that has products to sell to other businesses online. We work like a start-up and match great ambition with exciting and dynamic action in a very entrepreneurial, can-do work environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to use your copywriting, editorial or content marketing skills to take seller marketing for Amazon Business to the next level. The messages you wrote will be visible across Amazon, external marketing channels and they will help to drive leads for the sales teams. We are looking for a smart, passionate and results-driven person to bring his writing and messaging skills to our marketing team. Besides developing our messaging framework, managing usage across marketing asset you will also manage agency to localize your great content for other EU locales.
The ideal candidate will be a language superstar, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate an innovative environment. This is a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
- Own all messaging for seller recruitment at Amazon Business, including building messaging frameworks, supporting public relations and creating advertising copy
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Build content that supplies the new seller recruitment teams with qualified, warmed leads in specific geographies and categories
- Help build paid search and social campaigns that drive seller leads, eg keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Optimize campaigns to achieve maximum ROI in several European markets
- Analyze language used by our target audiences in different industries
- Learn from discussions with sellers and implement to help our entire seller-base grow their sales
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.