The Amazon Mass Vendor Recruitment team has 3 missions, each with an EU scope : it manages thousands of small and medium vendors;it is in charge of the Direct Fulfillment program; it drives selection planning and reporting. All rely on highly complex and large data sets.
We're seeking a passionate, customer-obsessed individual to help us measure, analyze and solve complex problems. Your work will directly impact how we evolve and grow. Flexibility and a strong work ethic are a must.
The successful candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. You are analytical and creative, and you don’t quit. Amazon has a culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding and empathy for business objectives, and continually align your work with those objectives and seek to deliver business value. You listen effectively.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques.
- Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.