· Graduate degree in operations research, statistics, engineering, mathematics, or computer science
· Build quantitative mathematical models to represent a wide range analytical systems & the ability to develop system prototypes
· Knowledge in probability and statistics: probability, expectation and conditional expectation, common statistics, time series statistics, exploratory data analysis, linear regression, hypothesis testing.
· Able to convey mathematical results in plain English, being able to clarify and formalize complex problems
· 1+ years professional experience in software development
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Data presentation skills
· Machine Learning background