Amazon.com’s Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) mission is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place worldwide to transact online. Amazon runs one of the most dynamic e-commerce marketplaces in the world, with nearly 2 million sellers worldwide selling hundreds of millions of items in ten countries. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. TRMS organization is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer for its Operations Analytics team. The team is being grown to provide insights about its TRMS operations and provide analytical solutions to help drive operational efficiencies, uncover the hidden risks and trends, reduce investigation errors and bad debt, improve customer experience and predict & recommend the optimizations for future state of TRMS operations.
You will provide a comprehensive platform for customers to access data and will be responsible for all aspects of enabling BI teams to retrieve and analyze data. You will work with data engineers, business analysts, and data scientists to create reliable datasets for analysis and deliver results to customers.
- Improve back-end data sources for increased accuracy and simplicity.
- Creating reporting datasets
- Integration of heterogeneous datasets
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Design and build reporting data sets that help streamline the business and make operational, performance, and process management more effective through effective use of data
- Understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- May train customers in the use of the business intelligence tools to enhance business decision making capability