This is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform in Benelux. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As Marketing Manager for Benelux, you will be responsible for driving the success of AWS among startups, developers, small businesses and enterprise customers across the territory. You will be responsible for defining and driving regional marketing programs and events and will work with marketing managers in the corporate office in the US, to deliver marketing campaigns that drive awareness and generate leads in your market.
The right candidate has successful experience in results-driven marketing, an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Create and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of AWS through innovative and effective marketing programs, including events and tradeshows, webinars, online marketing campaigns, lead generation programs, promotions, etc.
· Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to target technical decision makers and developers throughout EMEA.
· Plan and execute a series of events targeting the full spectrum of customers, such as user groups, joint events with key partners, CXO events, startup events, and more.
· Develop audience-specific messaging and positioning in close cooperation with key stakeholders and translate messaging into meaningful collateral.
· Establish Amazon Web Services as a thought leader in cloud computing by securing key speaking opportunities for executives and evangelists.
· Work closely with sales, technical teams, PR, recruiting, upper management, and field evangelists to achieve business goals.