Amazon is looking for a results-oriented individual to join the AWS Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Infrastructure Energy Team. In this role, you will negotiate and execute power supply and renewables contracts across Amazons EMEA data centers in an effort to create a diverse, cost effective energy portfolio for the EMEA region. The candidate will need to be able to identify key market conditions, regulations, and market structures to help evaluate and deliver on savings opportunities. The optimal candidate will have a results orientated approach, strong analytical skill set, financial acumen and proven ability to manage multiple projects in tandem.
- Execute electrical supply contracts that reduce cost, minimize risk and leverage opportunities that benefit Amazon
- Support the delivery and execution of a comprehensive energy strategy for AWS EMEA data centers
- Work collaboratively with Amazon Infrastructure team to support the development of strategic energy sourcing opportunities
- Analyze trends and regulations in the energy space to proactively identify opportunities that benefit Amazon
- Review energy markets to identify cost savings opportunities for new and existing data center sites
- Manage energy projects against plans and objectives to ensure commitments are met, delivering against cost savings goals
- Be a passionate self-starter