Do you want to play a relevant part setting up the operation in new markets and defining transportation partners?
Are you interested in developing ideas such as Amazon lockers and local pick up points?
Do you want to help us to deliver 3.5 million toys worldwide?… in one day!
About the role
You’ll be at the heart of Amazon’s EU Operations team, driving projects to improve Transportation planning processes and accuracy in our complex parcel network with more than 80 warehouses, multiple carriers and numerous carrier nodes. You’ll coordinate alignment with corporate objectives as well as contractual obligations, and you’ll help manage the lifecycle of various initiatives. You will own and drive initiatives which have direct impact on amazon’s ability to fulfill customer orders with relentless focus on improving service, savings and scalability
You’ll support the coordination and strategy of our supply chain and transportation network, including future changes and improvements. You’ll also assist with prioritizing future projects and feature sets, while helping to manage stakeholder expectations for Amazon’s EU Marketplace. Responsibilities:
- Responsible to manage all elements of the projects, including organizing and planning, estimating, managing resources, tracking and controlling projects, managing risk & opportunity, managing quality, communicating & documenting, and change management
- Writing and reviewing business cases and specifications, while performing supporting research and analysis to this end,
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to VP-level stakeholders and management; including identifying potential bottlenecks, overlapping work areas or other project risks.
- Provide analyses on the impact of strategic projects using tools, portals and databases (Redshift, SQL, Excel, Tableau, and/or other data management systems)
- Work with different teams worldwide, like network operations, country transportation, carrier operations, sort centers, FCs, supply chain and tech teams etc. to coordinate cross functional initiatives.
- Lead the coordination with business, technical and senior leadership teams to own and identify operational and advertiser requirements, and impact of projects and programs across Amazon Supply Chain.