Required qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in MS Windows System Support
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal). Able to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- A strong sense of customer service and demonstrable history of excellent customer-facing skills.
- Demonstrable methodical problem solving and excellent analytical skills.
- Able to keep others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company (Team player).
- Be self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in establishing new processes and procedures as well as following those already in place and always looking for improvements.
- A willingness to roll their sleeves up and be hands-on.
- An good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology and to train and learn new skills
- Demonstrable strong initiative (is proactive) and motivation with the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to be flexibility in working hours and shift patterns to provide cover for operational requirements.
- Ability and willingness to travel including staying away from home for up to one week at a time.