Preferred qualifications and skills:
About our rewards
- · Vendor certification of the following would be beneficial: Linux/Unix System Support, MS Windows System Support, Cisco knowledge – LAN / WAN and Wireless.
· Telecom knowledge including VOIP / SIP and mobile technologies.
· IT / ICT further education qualification.
· Previous experience in a dynamic environment with a high degree of customer service focus.
· Help Desk / Technical support management experience.
· Ability to develop the skills needed to support specific Fulfillment Centre Automated Systems.
· Ability to coordinate with corporate-based support groups to implement IT changes.
· Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.