Amazon Lumberyard is a free AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS and Twitch – with full source. The Lumberyard team aspires to help game developers create the highest quality games, engage massive communities of fans, and connect their games to the vast compute and storage of the cloud.
We’re just getting started with Lumberyard. We have an excellent team with long tenure building some of the industry’s most respected games, but we are still growing fast and have many positions left to fill. We’re looking for pioneers who can imagine and deliver world-class technology for tomorrow’s most celebrated games. We’re looking for the best people in the industry to join our team of veterans. If you’re excited about the opportunity to invent and build with the entire sandbox of Amazon’s ecosystem, including AWS and Twitch, we want to talk to you.
As an experienced Software Development Engineer on our team, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys developing tools, improving and extending workflows. You will work with our engineering teams and customers to design and build tools and pipelines for Lumberyard. We’ll count on you to raise the bar with solid engineering fundamentals and leadership, but also with your passion for making great software that enhances the lives of game developers.
- Work with our engineering teams and customers to drive the technology enables a world-class experience.
- Improve and extend workflows, design and build tools and pipelines for Lumberyard.
- Solve challenging problems that are often not well defined by writing a lot of performant, elegant and practical code.
- Research innovative techniques and algorithms to keep current on advancements in the game-industry.
- Collaborate with user experience designers on technology used to create intuitive customer experiences.
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards, and create functional and well-designed technology that delight our customers.
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.