- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
- Ability to conceptualize complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to effectively communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business partners
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects through work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader/manager with strong analytical skills. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Candidates should have experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection.