We are seeking a Product Manager to improve and invent the voice shopping experience across devices. Voice shopping is a strategic investment for Amazon; our goal is to deliver a voice-first shopping assistant that customers will engage with and ultimately prefer compared to other ways of shopping. Driving customers to try voice shopping is critically important to deliver on the growth we want to achieve, and driving repeat usage and engagement will be pivotal to our long-term success.
As the Product Manager for voice shopping, you will be the single-threaded leader for a critical area of our customer experience. Using data and customer feedback, you will derive an understanding of the nuanced customer needs and will use this to define and drive improvements to our ability to understand customers and to respond clearly and succinctly. You will define patterns and best practices for voice user interface (VUI) in each language.
The right person has high levels of customer obsession, a strong demonstrated ability to build repeatable and scalable processes, and is an independent operator skilled at negotiating resources and working cross-team to deliver on behalf of customers.
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
- Define and build a vision for driving engagement with voice shopping across devices.
- Define and maintain a prioritized backlog of work items to drive parity with US and to improve the experience.
- Define patterns and best practices for Voice User Interface (VUI) per locale and drive adoption of these.
- Define and execute a plan for collection of ongoing user feedback and data to evaluate launch readiness and identify areas to improve, to include end to end performance (EEP) testing of Spoken Language Understanding (SLU)
- Build and executive a go-to-market strategy for new features