Shift pattern: Monday to Friday; 13.00 to 21.30.
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth.
To help us maintain our high standards of service, we are seeking an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Trainer to play a critical role in improving safety, productivity and the overall customer experience. The Learning & Development team (L&D) is responsible for ensuring that all Associates are provided with the appropriate skills and tools to reach new heights of success. The L&D team is also responsible for hosting inductions, cross training, performing skills assessment, delivering Health & Safety training and supporting change within the sites.
As a Trainer, you will play a critical role in supporting Amazon Sortation functions with all training requirements and will report directly to the site manager and part of the operations team. Operational trainers help with the ongoing learning and refresher training for Amazon Associates, enabling them to fulfil their potential within their organization. Our Trainers are proactive rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within our organization and determining what training is needed to insure operational best practice and delivering it, providing clear return on investment.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate requires operational training experience gained within a multi-site operation, ideally within a transportation, warehouse environment or a similar international fast paced customer driven environment as you will be responsible for:
· Coordinating the execution of agreed upon onboarding of all new hires and cross-training initiatives
· Supporting the site’s operation in aligning to network approved and consistent standards
· Locally supporting the deployment of central projects
· Delivering refresher training on critical process and compliance topics
· Tracking training activity and permission management
· Supporting the centralized L&D team to produce new materials for in-house training activity
· Auditing training programs and records
· Building and coordinating an efficient and multilingual Instructor network, in order to support linguistic diversity within our Associate population
Acting as an ambassador for Amazon Core Values and Leadership Principles.