Amazon Fashion is seeking a photographic Art Director with proven experience within fashion ecommerce product imaging. The ideal candidate has:
· Ability to filter creative direction from the Art Direction Lead to the on-set teams, creating inspirational, contemporary content
· Diverse and well-rounded skill-sets across fashion image-making
· Possesses a proven ability to direct and motivate creative teams, producing informative, elevated ecommerce imagery
· Demonstrated success translating business goals by balancing quality focused imagery with productivity
This candidate starts with the customer in mind, is innovative, understanding that the creative treatment is critical in the design of an inspirational shopping experience. They will possess a high taste level and a critical eye, with experience within men’s and womenswear model imagery and still-life. The bulk of the role with center around model imagery.
This position will form part of Amazon Product Imaging which is building one of the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon Fashion is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and most recently Australia focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video, automated image acquisition, and image support services. Amazon is continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing tens of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. Amazon is obsessed with innovating on behalf of its customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
The successful candidate will join the in-house Art Direction team for Amazon Fashion based in heart of Shoreditch, London; reporting to the Lead Art Director EU. Responsibilities:
- Lead and collaborate with creative teams to produce commercial product imaging for 500+ brands within the EU marketplace across apparel, sports, lingerie, childrenswear and Amazon Fashion private brands
- Filter clear, concise on-set direction; effectively direct a crew from start to finish maintaining the quality bar
- Develop creative treatment, effectively managing quality/productivity/timelines
- Plan, concept and execute elevated fashion ecommerce and still-life; direct the vision right the way through to post-production
- Design and manage shoot guide documentation / SOPs, style guides, and lighting specifications
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration, innovation and creative problem-solving
Please submit CV with URL to your online portfolio or attach PDF of imagery. Recommendation:
Ecommerce imagery should be included.