Do you want to challenge status quo by innovating with the most efficient transportation and tracking methods?
Will you make history shaping Amazon’s transportation network across Europe?
About the role
Amazon is seeking a detail-oriented Program Manager to join our EU Fulfillment & Operations department, by filling a pivotal, supporting Project Manager role. You’ll support the coordination and strategy of our supply chain and transportation network, including future changes and improvements.
Your communication skills will be put into practice to this end. With your Program Manager, you’ll be at the heart of Amazon’s global Operations team, alongside your immediate project manager and business analyst peers. Together, you’ll drive the collection and implementation of Operations requirements, you’ll coordinate alignment with corporate objectives as well as contractual obligations, and you’ll help manage the lifecycle of various initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Support the definition, prioritization and resource planning of the technical requirements needed for timely Operations programs,
- Writing and reviewing business cases and specifications, while performing supporting research and analysis to this end,
- Communicating clearly, precisely and regularly with stakeholders: this will include ongoing project/program status reports, and the capture of stakeholder requirements,
- Retrieval and analysis of data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems,
- Monitoring project management and ensuring that overall project delivery meets appropriate levels of quality and deadlines
- Ensuring the overall project management integrity of all programs, while liaising and collaborating with external partners,
- Using your innovative thinking, wherever possible, to guide and improve the direction of Amazon’s transportation, delivery and supply chain departments,
- Via your sustained contributions, help the Senior Program Manager to raise the bar of customer experience.