- Experience operating and maintaining production software.
- Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimization).
- Designed and built complex systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling).
- Experience with video editing/processing and/or creative video design.
- Linux/UNIX (command-line tools, shell scripts, operations).
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis.
- Results oriented and analytical, with a customer and business focus.
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences.
- Innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with ambiguous problems.
- Strong sense of ownership, with a passion for software and continuous learning.
We offer a strong benefits package including healthcare. This is your opportunity to develop a rewarding career, work in a unique environment, and be part of a passionate and international team to work hard, have fun and make history! Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer