Alexa is Amazon’s voice service and the brain behind tens of millions of devices like the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Show.
Alexa provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. There are now tens of thousands of skills from different companies around the globe.
The Amazon Alexa Skills team is seeking a dynamic problem solver who will be responsible for giving an exceptional support for our developers’ community.
As an Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for developers to resolve queries, recommend best actions, analyze trends and drive solutions that meet developer needs. You will be interacting with both external developers and internal teams via a number of communication channels as part of a team of exceptionally driven and customer-obsessed specialists who strive to provide world-class support to Alexa skill developers.Key Responsibilities:
- Work with developers to provide consultation and solutions to a variety of queries such as; payments, skill certification, marketing and more.
- Identify patterns and trends on inbound contact activity across developers and conduct deep dive analysis in order to provide reporting to leadership and business.
- Suggest and drive innovative solutions and projects to improve the developer experience and support.
- Partner with other teams as a subject matter expert in developer related contact topics.
- Review and maintain documentation, plus creating other support materials for developers to increase engagement and assist with publishing skills.