Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Two years prior technical (IT) exposure/experience highly favorable, preferably in an operational environment.
- Vendor certification of the following: MS Windows System Support, Cisco knowledge – LAN / WAN and Wireless.
- Some Linux/Unix System Support experience
- IT / ICT vocational or further education qualification would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a highly dynamic and fluid environment with a high degree of customer service.
- Help Desk / Technical support experience.
- Ability to develop clear, concise documentation.
- Ability to train others and generous with time to pass on knowledge.
- Ability to develop the skills needed to support specific Fulfillment Centre Automated Systems.
- Ability to coordinate with corporate-based support groups to implement IT changes.
- Project management – technical task execution.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.