Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer centric, bright, and driven people to join the Amazon Logistics (AMZL) EU Delivery Service Provider (DSP) Relations Team. The goal of AMZL is to build a world class last mile operation. AMZL aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
As AMZL EU DSP Project Manager you will be working closely with DSP Management teams across the EU to understand their business specifics and needs and ensure that we work together to exceed expectations in developing and delivering last mile solutions. You will play an active role in defining projects and setting project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving change together with the in-country teams. Key to success is your ability to effectively manage and deliver different programs and initiatives simultaneously, as well as adapt to learning new tools and systems. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Initiate and implement EU wide projects to improve the performance of the Delivery Service Providers of Amazon Logistics in cooperation with the in-country DSP Management teams
· Drive initiatives to standardize processes across Europe taking under consideration country specific needs and the countries’ legal and risk environment
· Be the POC for global initiatives and coordinate their implementation across Europe
· Build up a network of Subject Matter Experts for specific processes and topics and lead the sharing of knowledge in the respective areas
· Create analysis and reports across different countries to monitor progress and identify areas for improvement
· Support European analysis and reporting to develop common standards