· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
-Previous experience managing individual contributors in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Previous experience implementing change management successfully transitioning programs into large scale operations.
· Proven ability to make and implement decisions
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
· Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of associates, supervisors and peers.