Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Here is your opportunity:
Amazon is looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented, Junior Technical Program Manager (TPM)
to join our EU Fulfillment & Operations department. You will be responsible for initiating programs, following their progress, and support program managers in case issues arise. To coordinate efforts among workers and stakeholder, as well as developing an effective schedules and suggest action items that still needed to be able complete to successfully a program and build end-to-end Tools for Amazon's EU transportation network.
Your communication skills will be put into practice to this end. With your Program Manager, you’ll be at the heart of Amazon’s global Operations team, alongside your immediate project manager and business analyst peers. Together, you’ll drive the collection and implementation of Operations requirements, you’ll coordinate alignment with corporate objectives as well as contractual obligations, and you’ll help manage the lifecycle of various initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Drive new tools and features through the development process.
- Gather and create tech requirements and specifications.
- Make sure that the programs meets deadlines and completed within the ETA.
- Review and test the tools to ensure it works properly.
- Writing and reviewing business cases and specifications, while performing supporting research and analysis to this end.
- Communicating clearly, precisely and regularly with stakeholders: this will include ongoing project/program
- Using your innovative thinking, wherever possible, to guide and improve the direction of Amazon’s transportation, delivery and supply chain departments, Via your sustained contributions, help the Senior Program Manager to raise the bar of customer experience.