Are you great at communicating complex and technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way? Do you thrive in a fast-moving environment where team work, ownership, and drive are highly valued?
Amazon's Digital and Device Customer Service (D2CS) team is seeking a collaborative, hands-on Content Program Manager to drive content projects from initial strategy to implementation, and post-launch optimization. The successful candidate will audit, research, strategize, plan and lead the development and production of engaging customer service content for the Amazon digital and device ecosystem of products and services, including Amazon Echo, Amazon Video, Kindle E-readers, Fire TV, Amazon Music, and many more.
Specifically, you will:
· Develop and maintain detailed project plans to track milestones, deliverables and deadlines
· Use data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to identify high-impact improvement opportunities across all content areas
· Identify and implement strategies to improve content usability, governance and reuse
· Develop and continuously interpret metrics that assess the efficacy of content
· Use superior writing skills to uphold content standards that reflect the voice of Amazon
· Think creatively to solve problems and drive innovation
· Lead global projects, owning planning, implementation, and delivery, for multiple projects simultaneously
· Liaise with partner teams to gather and document project requirements, track and clarify open issues, and remove blockers