*Role can be located in Luxembourg, Edinburgh, or Cork
The Amazon Business (AB) Customer Service (CS) Process Improvement Kaizen Promotion Officer (KPO) will assist with and drive continuous improvements with CS processes, align local priorities with customer requirements and partner with the Worldwide CS ACES team to implement changes throughout the CS network for Amazon Business. The incumbent will also lead process improvement projects, facilitate meetings, and deliver training on process improvement concepts and techniques as appropriate.
- Facilitates the execution of the process improvement strategy through local management and support teams for our AB EU servicing sites.
- Coaches and trains local AB management, AB CS Associates and project teams on process improvement concepts and methodologies.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Oversees segment of site project portfolio as assigned, assisting individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controllers to validate impact.
- Help drive site communications, including project updates and other initiatives through approved site communication plan.
- Manages projects as assigned by manager.
- Attend meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.