Amazon is one of the world’s most highly trafficked sites and the delivery of relevant advertising to shopping customers is a key company strategy and rapidly growing source of revenue. Amazon Performance Display team is a highly visible, strategic team. If you are passionate about developing analytical solutions to solve business problems, and you are looking for a team that drive results to help influence Amazon business decision, this is the right place for you.
Amazon is looking for a Performance Campaign Manager to be responsible for ad campaign delivery, optimization & success: ongoing monitoring & budget management, and structured optimizations to improve performance & delivery. Campaigns will be managed on both O&O properties as well as inventory sourced through RTB ad exchanges, Direct Negotiated, Mobile, and Video supply sources. This candidate will be detail-oriented, analytically inclined, task-based and acutely focused on process and accurate execution. The ideal candidate must be willing to work hard in a very fast paced, sales driven, dynamic and demanding environment.You will be responsible for:
What you will learn:
- Managing the performance and delivery of digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, video and tablet).
- Providing in depth analysis of campaign performance metrics, and using this data to suggest and implement optimisation strategies to meet campaign goals.
- Manage the use of audience and behavioural targeting segments based on Amazon customer insights to ensure campaign performance and delivery.
- Managing campaigns across variety of inventory sources; owned and operated, directly negotiated and real time bidding.
- Acting as a point of contact for technical issues and troubleshooting.
- Experience working across a complex Advertising Network and systems
- Working with a consultative approach, supporting diverse teams across the division
- Supporting internal stakeholders with the development of campaign plans based on prior campaign performance and client goals.
- To prioritise effectively, enabling you to work in a very fast paced, sales driven, dynamic and demanding environment.