Alexa is Amazon’s voice service and the brain behind tens of millions of devices like the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Show.
Alexa provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. There are now tens of thousands of skills from different companies around the globe.
We at the "Certification Team" manage rapidly growing third party content for Amazon Alexa. We drive the entire certification process for this content which starts from the moment a developer submits the content to the moment it is put up on the store. We are also making sure our customers enjoy the high quality experience for Amazon customers even after that.
As a Content Test Specialist you will work on testing cutting edge applications and products, both manually and with automated tools. Content Test Specialists at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. You would be responsible for understanding the product in detail and updating the test case tool with test execution results. You will manage the flow and processing of new submissions and re-submissions to include record creation, record management, download, install, test and validation of the digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar. Above all, you will play a vital role in helping us meet our content selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience.
- Perform test instruction and report deviations accurately
- Review and own updates to the test plan on an ongoing basis
- Use software tools to collect data and comply with the processes of the organization
- Be comfortable with communicating results, escalating failures and providing reports
- Own the daily targets for internal and external customers.
- Mentor new team members as needed
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented