The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible. This role is based our of our Luxembourg corporate office and is for an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager. The person has a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects. As a Program Manager you will help Amazon Logistics manage, improve, and optimize the way parcels are shipped from our fulfillment centers and delivered to our customers. This role will oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an on-going program including volume planning, software designing and driving process improvements across various stakeholders from fulfillment centers, Amazon Middle Mile services, and delivery station operational teams. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and enjoying working with large scale of data.
Key responsibilities but not limited to would be
- Drive labor planning ( in station, and drivers on road) accuracy for weekly / daily station scheduling, working with established local in country planning and operational teams.
- Work with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions to scale the business.
- Build execution toolset prototypes leveraging support from development, and local business intelligence teams.
- Use data analytics to support operations business teams by providing actionable insights into upstream plans variability, current delivery performance, on road efficiencies improvement opportunities and ad hoc investigations into future innovations.
- Analyze and visualize large scale geo-spatial logistics and transaction data to determine user behavior or delivery process problems, and output solid analysis report with recommendation.
- Lead cross-functional business and development teams to drive improvement programs.
- Manage the timelines for cross functional teams to support new project launches.
This position involves regular communication with variety of snr stakeholders and project sponsors on status, risks and change control. Stakeholder management, cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential along with data analytics.