Amazon Incentives is a multi-billion dollar global business responsible for Amazon Gift Card, Prime and Audible sales to companies for a variety of uses, including customer acquisition campaigns, loyalty programs, consumer promotions, employee incentives and disbursements (e.g. market research, insurance and customer compensation).
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to help take the Amazon Incentives in the UK to the next level by developing existing client relationships to deliver incremental revenue and enhanced profitability. In this client-facing role, you will own all aspects of the Amazon-client relationship, from contract terms negotiation to co-marketing partnerships to strategic growth opportunities. You will represent the voice of the client and customer to inform product development, seek new and creative ways to maximize client lifetime value, and lead high impact business projects.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in business development, negotiating and closing multi-million pound deals with large clients. The role will also require effective and efficient collaboration with key functional stakeholders within Amazon, such as Legal, Product, Finance, Marketing, Operations as well as other business units across Amazon.
If successful in meeting the high hiring bar, you will be responsible for driving growth as part of a high performing team. Responsibilities include:
· Performance management of a portfolio of clients with a view to exceed growth and profitability targets.
· Formulating strategy focused on specific industry sectors and/or use cases.
· Developing new value propositions, use cases and campaigns utilizing our suite of incentive products.
· Extending client relationships across multiple business units, functional areas and all levels of seniority within the client organization to drive value accretive opportunities.
· Aligning with teams across Amazon (Retail, Prime, Audible, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Legal etc.) to define and approve all the constituent parts of any opportunity.
· Identifying, evaluating, and recommending product and service enhancements that improve the overall value of incentive offerings to our clients.