Amazon is looking for a motivated individual with strong skills and experience in the areas of Program management, Strategy development and Analytics to Head the Transportation Strategy and Sales & Operations Planning team (TSSOP). This role is responsible for driving both Strategic and Mid Term planning process for Amazon EU Transportation.
He/she will enjoy building and shaping new transportation design processes from scratch, providing compelling visions and working through detailed solutions with the relevant design teams. This position offers broad exposure to senior stakeholders within various business, operations, and technical teams at Amazon.
He/she will define and oversee a Transportation Topology Design Systems, Tools and Automation portfolio to improve efficiency and accuracy of the planning process.
She/he will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead cross-functional projects including collaboration/communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, operations, and business leaders.
As the Senior Manager, EU TSSOP based in Luxembourg, your core responsibilities will include:
- Design and Develop a transportation design that is fit for purpose in terms of delivery experience, speed and cost.
- Lead the design process with internal functions like Amazon Logistics and Amazon Transportation Services
- Evaluate and present multiple topology scenarios with recommendations.
- Define a clear long term vision for transportation system, tools and automation. Drive innovation in this space.
- Work with development teams to build new tools and technologies to improve our delivery experience.
- Communicating goals, roles and responsibilities to cross-functional teams and driving progress on these