Amazon Prime Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV. The Prime Video team delivers high-quality video on the web, via mobile apps, on Smart TVs, streaming media devices and games consoles. Customers can chose to access content by subscribing, renting or buying. We believe so deeply in the mission of Video that we've launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content.
Every day our product team faces the challenges of a delivering a great customer experience in fast paced market. As part of our rapid growth, we have an opportunity for a Senior Product Manager in our Prime Video Acquisition team. You will develop roadmaps, define and prioritize features to increase the Prime membership base through customer acquisition. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, design, finance, marketing, and executive teams to own and lead projects from initial conception through launching to millions of customers worldwide.
We are looking for product managers who are passionate about delivering high-quality, simple-to-use products that people love; and we obsess over solving problems for our customers. You will need to be comfortable operating at a granular level of detail and with high level strategic thinking. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, highly literate, team-oriented and able to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. They will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance best in class products and features on Amazon Video.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Amazon digital video customer (both existing and potential) and digital video market segments
- Continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Own the development of product requirements documents.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and technical project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Drive projects, products, and feature launches with other teams both inside and outside of the global digital video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.