Prime Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows. Amazon Original shows, offered as part of a Prime subscription, have now won Emmys, Golden Globes and a BAFTA. Prime Video also offers new release movies for rent or purchase and now additional subscriptions through Channels. Prime Video Channels has launched in the US, UK and Germany, and is a new and fast-growing area within Amazon Video, offering well-known entertainment channels without the need for a cable or satellite subscription..
We are seeking a talented, customer-focused Visual designer from the entertainment and advertising community, skilled at creating compelling creative promotional assets (images, videos/promos/trailers). This position will conceptualize and create inventive go-to-market collateral for internal and external marketing campaigns. Much of the work will be generating assets for the website/apps (site takeovers, banners, splash pages, and trailers/promos), social media and other promotion material for the marketing and merchandizing teams. The Visual designer will be the custodian of all creative assets (banners, images, videos/trailers) that may be sourced directly from content owners, or created in-house by the team or outsourced to agencies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong visual style and a proven track record of creating exciting collateral/projects and creation of on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements. Ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment for Prime Video. This position requires strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, acute attention to detail and web expertise. The ability to manage multiple projects and large volume for a number of in-house clients is essential. Responsibilities
- Design beautiful and engaging advertising creative in support of marketing and merchandising initiatives across video, digital, social media, print, merchandising, out-of-home and any other assets as deemed necessary
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create world-class customer experiences and beautiful visuals that support and reinforce Prime Video’s vision, brand, and business objectives across all platforms
- Create style guides and design pattern libraries in support of our brand, cross-platform experiences and merchandising
- Support the design team by producing, managing and uploading graphic assets
This is an 11 month fixed term contract role based in London