- Experience applying a balanced mix of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Experience leveraging web analytics tools to gain key insights.
- MS in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology.
- Research experience in the HR industry.
- Direct experience with research and testing on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- UX Research experience in US markets.
In return, we offer a highly competitive salary, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. This is your opportunity to develop a rewarding career in a unique, passionate and international environment, work hard, have fun and make history!