Have you ever wondered how Amazon designs its transportation network to scale and reliably deliver hundreds of millions of package to customer’s doorsteps? Are obsessed with designing and building complex network solutions and solving challenging problems? Do you think outside of the box and challenge the status quo?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Amazon EU Sarl is seeking a Senior Transportation Network Design Analyst based out of the EU Headquarter in Luxembourg. As a key part of the European Transportation Design Team, this person will be responsible for designing, modelling and implementing Transportation strategies for EU. The successful applicant will ensure that our end to end network strategies in term of Fulfilment Centres location, inventory placement, buying, reporting, controlling and transportation are optimized and standardized.
This critical role requires an aptitude for independent initiative and decision-making, the ability to drive innovation in Transportation modelling and optimization across Amazon’s expanding European network and linking into global initiatives and expansion strategies.
- Partner with the ATS, AMZL and MOP team on Transportation network modeling and optimization, in order to find the best network topology across the EU. Lead the implementation with the multiple team, regional Supply chain Ops team once the ideal topology is found.
- Contribute to the Mid to Long term strategic Transportation planning process.
- Lead complex ad-hoc Transportation modelling analyses to help management in the decision making process.
- Communicate with senior management regarding the results of business analysis, strategies and tactics.
- Driving small to medium projects that will help build Amazon’s EU Transportation network.
- Support the long term system, tools development and automation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.