The evolution of Amazon has been driven by innovation. It’s part of our DNA. We are doing things every day that have never been done before - providing a huge selection of products and continuing to fulfill orders quickly. We accomplish this by solving complex problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun....
The EU Sort Centers Team is looking for an experienced, talented, detailed oriented, smart and highly motivated Project Manager.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to Amazon’s EU sortation strategy
- Contribute to Amazon’s EU sortation management
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to conduct complex analyses and launch new initiatives
- Develop financial and operational models to optimize the EU logistics network
- Conduct analysis, produce reports, identify opportunities, optimize processes, and implement changes
Successful candidates will be highly analytical, rigorous in their problem solving approach, excellent communicators and effective at managing senior stakeholder expectations. They will demonstrate a combination of practical and intellectual skills and an ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses and hands-on project and operations management.
- Comes up with creative strategies to improve the customer experience, reduce lead times, identify and track cost savings
- Analyzes sortation strategies and transportation routes to optimize key performance metrics
- Develops financial and operational models
- Implements technical projects
- Collaborates with Supply Chain, Transportation, Finance, Fulfillment Centers, Technology, IT and other with global functions
- Works across functions to drive improvements in process workflow, systems configuration and performance metrics
- Prepares and gives detailed data-driven business reviews to senior management
- Leads technical design reviews and proposes design solutions for sortation, material handling and storage solutions that meet both business needs and leverage global design standardization.
- Creates, submits and develops design management systems including layouts, Reliability Engineering, Flow Diagram, Process Path and Controls Strategy.