Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on...
As a vital part of the EU team, the Social and Experiential Events Manager will:
- Be a critical member of the social media team in terms of coordinating and shaping social marketing, content and creative strategy
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers both online and offline to drive awareness and conversation for the Prime Video brand and Originals across Europe
- Create and design high quality experiential activations/events for both individual titles and the Prime Video brand
- Design experiential activities that feel bespoke to each customer but scale to drive broad visibility and awareness
- Continually think of new ways to drive customer engagement and conversation
- Creating socially led activations.
- Working across multiple teams to ensure holistic marketing campaigns and approaches
- Ensure consistent brand and marketing messaging across all activations
- Planning, management and execution of activations from concept to completion at the highest quality
- Reporting and analysis of performance
This role can be based either in Munich or London.