Purpose of role:
HR Service Operational Excellence Team supports the effective operations of HR Services as it builds in size and process and operational accountabilities. The role holder will achieve this through close working partnerships with global HR Services teams and support the review, adjustment, correction and agreed development of HR Services (to meet internal customer expectation) including reporting against targets.
The role holder will report into the EMEA HR Business Analyst Manager and will have the following job tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a standard suite of interactive service monitoring reports which deliver consistent method of measuring operational performance at country level and regionally.
- Perform data-mining and analysis using tools including Peoplesoft, MS Excel and Amazon Redshift to identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvements.
- Monitor and report against agreed SLAs and KPIs, providing root cause analysis and remediation where these are not hit.
- Deliver global reports as required both quantitative and qualitative, to analyse service demand against service capacity and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Own HR Service operating performance reporting to pre-defined schedule, including communication, trend analysis and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work in partnership with the HR Services country leads to build reporting and other technical solutions that support automation and streamlining of HR Services processes.
- Support and contribute to the development of HR Management Information to drive down duplication of reporting across HR functions.
- Perform regular data audits on HR systems to ensure they are correct and up to date.
- Partner with finance teams to produce demand forecast reports based on headcount planning and support country Leads with Capacity planning.
- Support the development of frustration free processes by questioning and challenging, at all times driving to the desired end state and ensuring the voice of the customer is reflected in everything that we do.