- Advanced quantitative analytical abilities.
- Experience delivering complex projects in partnership with remote colleagues.
- Experience as a business leader.
- Results oriented with a strong customer and business focus.
- Experience leading engineers to translate requirements to technical solutions.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed, but also a cooperative team player.
- Ability to adapt communications style for technical, design and business colleagues.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Able to thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and a passion for leading a team to deliver a world-class user experience.
We offer a strong benefits package including healthcare. This is your opportunity to develop a rewarding career, work in a unique environment, and be part of a passionate and international team to work hard, have fun and make history! Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer