Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 1 million titles available on-demand to Kindle, Fire, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes across different markets in the world. Are you excited to drive high-visibility, strategic projects as well as bring on operational process improvement initiatives for a fast growing business of Amazon? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business requirements and drilling in to the architecture and design with development teams? Are you comfortable developing strong business relations with internal and external Studio partners and managing their performance through metrics? The WW Content Operations team is looking for the right person to be the Head of EU Partner Operations. This Senior Manager role is accountable for the overall direction, scaling and operations of our European operations, developing a culture of customer obsession, high performance and high quality throughput- leading to scaling of this organization, owning consistent delivery of results against the organizational objectives.
The team’s core mission is to drive customer engagement through expanding selection and improving catalog quality, drive operational efficiency for Prime Video, and improve the quality of partner inputs while making them more efficient. This role will work closely with external and internal studios leadership teams, cross-functional counterparts in engineering, content acquisition, product management, finance, and executive teams to ensure the operations team and systems are supporting the broader growth, launching new features, developing and growing business opportunities, and enhancing our customer experience. A successful candidate will be able to earn trust at executive level, be highly analytical, resourceful, be customer-focused, coach and develop team members, and have the ability to work independently under time constraints. He or she will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Core functions of this position include:
- Manage partner operations for across multiple business lines for our EU Prime Video businesses
- Develop a multi-level team with individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Represent content operations requirements to the Digital Video business and advocate for improvements that reduce barriers to scaling selection.
- Evaluate and streamline existing processes, policies, workflows and tools to scale the business
- Create, develop and deploy timely metrics and create feedback loops to our content partners to provide transparency on rejection rates, on-time delivery and redelivery turnaround time
- Build the foundation for future initiatives, i.e. 4k, Atmos, HDR, etc.