- Experience with device integration, network streaming and low latency management of IoT devices
- DevOps experience with developing cloud services
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino & micro-processor control experience
- Experience driving IO pins: either through hardware or software
- Experience implementing drivers: HDMI/VGA a plus
- Experience with video technology delivery
- Lua and C++
- An active interest in electronic engineering and how to deliver software control mechanisms to hardware and infrastructure
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.