Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
The Amazon Marketplace team is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Executive Assistant.. You will have previous administrative experience and will be happy to embrace a fast-paced, working environment. Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Provide executive support to the Senior Management of Amazon EU Marketplace team based in Luxembourg
- Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues and internal managers
- Organize small-scale team events and larger-scale department events as required
- Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up notes
- Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Work closely with other teams to help and coordinate.
- General Administrative Support to Executives
- Meeting Planning
- Calendar Support
- Complex Travel Planning
- Interface with Accounting - expense reports, purchase orders & invoices
- Creation and updating of Presentations – for internal and external audiences
- Research & Special Projects as needed