At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online across the globe, this is your chance to make history. Since launching its first European websites in 1998, Amazon has grown into a global leader in e-commerce, with customer-facing websites selling physical goods in five European countries, plus Japan, China, India, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Amazon also manages a substantial cross-border business, serving customers in more than 100 countries every month with exports from our current websites.
We are looking for a smart, team-oriented, highly analytical Senior Program Manager to join the Turkish operations team to help delight our Turkish customers. The position requires an individual who can lead in a fast paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment. It requires strong business judgment, a track record of strong project delivery, excellent relationship management skills, deep analytical acumen and data-driven decision making. It will require close collaboration with cross-functional teams, Business, technical and external parties at all levels up to senior leadership.
The best candidate will have a broad skill set, have a strong ownership and bias for action to deliver projects. You must be able to deal with ambiguity, be interested in learning new things and willing to challenge the status quo to bring new ideas and concepts to life or help improve existing processes to enhance customer experience.
As a senior program manager, your key tasks will be (but are not limited) to:
· Lead, own and control projects/programs roadmap coordinating internal teams as well as working with external partners/contractors
· Be responsible for delivering the key metrics, reporting progress, growth and performance of your projects as well as on-time execution and launches
· Prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Work very closely with Business, project and tech teams to design and deploy new solutions while being critical to challenge stakeholders and prioritize projects within Roadmap
· Demonstrate Operational Excellence, drive continuous improvement and best practices with a focus on outcome for our customers
You will have to:
· Have a broad operational and technical background and not be scared to jump in and drive resolution
· Be comfortable in different roles: sometimes leading, sometimes supporting
· Be capable of taking accountability and driving planning, resolution and execution
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and operational teams to define and deploy new products
· Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for customer experience improvements
· Remain flexible to changing priorities; be open to new ideas and multitasking.