If you want to be a part of the Digital Media revolution – this is the place to start! The Digital Music operations team is responsible for generating content for Amazon’s global digital music services. Our goal is to build technologies and processes that create distinctive products for our customers and services for our partners.
The Digital Music Technical Account Manager (TAM) will lay the foundation for seamless flow of approved digital content and metadata throughout the digital supply chain from vendors and content providers to end consumers. He/she will also be responsible for professionally engaging with content providers to ensure their content goes into saleable distribution in a timely and high quality manner. The TAM is responsible for the quality of the product and for ensuring content providers receive excellent service. The TAM will be evaluated on his/her ability to meet quality and operational performance objectives as well as his/her professionalism with internal and external stakeholders. As the primary conduit for digital content and as the key operational interface with content providers, the TAM will demonstrate an unrelenting passion for serving Amazon’s customers and partners.
If you are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, with strong process improvement focus, attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment this is your chance to make history.
This role will tackle a wide-range of compelling operational challenges within Amazon’s Digital Music business with Key Responsibilities such as:
- Innovate processes and manage projects that enable content providers to sell their digital content in an efficient and timely manner.
- Leverage relationships, automation, and new technology to improve cycle time, throughput, and yield of Digital titles from ingestion through distribution
- Provide ongoing technical support for vendors on issues such as data transmission, FTP, images, metadata, digital file formats, and content ingestion portals specific to Amazon.
- Interact with digital content providers to stay on top of new content deliveries, changes in specs, resolution of problems including issues related to ingestion, clearing and reporting.
- Consistently improve content provider and customer experience by delivering superior customer support, and by relentlessly advocating for content providers throughout the enterprise.
- Provide ongoing support for colleagues in non-technical roles by troubleshooting catalog issues, providing training on catalog systems and tools, understanding a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and provide guidance on how, when, and which to use; helping improve data quality and maintain data integrity
- Retrieve and analyse massive data sets to answer key operational questions using SQL, Excel, Access and other data management systems.