- Strong knowledge on automated systems is an asset.
- Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale, complex projects.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to installation sites throughout EU.
- Excellent working knowledge using MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project and related software.
- Fluency in English required. A plus is speaking other EU languages and specifically the local language.
We can offer you the chance to work with and for great people in a company where you can really make a difference. We also offer competitive compensation packages. If you would like to work for a fast growing global organization, giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities – then apply for Amazon.
We wait for your application.
For more information on Amazon Operations visit our microsite: http://www.amazon-operations.de
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.