· Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
· Experience leading the certification or accreditation of cloud workload(s) to meet industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
· Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
· Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
· Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
· Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
· Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
· Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
· Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
· Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
· Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
** AWS_PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES **
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.