Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience?
This is your chance to make history!! Help shape the future of Amazon in Europe!!
Amazon Transportation Services Europe (ATS EU) Network Planning team is looking for a detail-oriented, highly analytical, innovative, hands-on, technically skilled, and customer-obsessed Senior Program Manager who will help in developing a best-in-class middle mile network for the European Marketplace to deliver high quality customer experience while minimizing cost and improving fulfillment speed.
As part of Network Planning team, you will be responsible for:
- Optimizing the middle mile network for customer experience, cost and speed.
- Evaluation of business cases impacting the ATS network on the parameters of customer experience, cost and speed.
- Leading the short term (<1 year) financial planning process.
- Defining and designing the middle mile network for Peak Period and Prime day.
- Improving/automating the decision making and network audit process to improve efficiency.
- Working closely with colleagues (Operations Research Scientists and Network Planners) to drive analysis, business cases and alignment with business stake-holders.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders within ATS team (Sort Centers, Line Haul, Amazon Air, Finance) and outside ATS team with EU Customer Fulfillment, and Amazon Logistics.
- Supporting the development of OR Tools defining the functional specifications and being a primary user of these tools.
- Developing new metrics, dashboards to monitor the efficiency of the middle mile network.