Senior Marketing Content Manager
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Our advertising products have seen exponential growth in the last years. To support this growth and to further our customer obsession, we have identified the opportunity for a Senior Marketing Content Manager to program manage and develop content for Amazon’s advertisers. We are looking for a strong Content Development and Management background who can lead our European Content work stream.
You will help develop a long-term strategy and execution plan to take content management to the next level and then own driving that plan to fruition. This includes all aspects of the content life cycle -- how we create, maintain, and implement our content. Along with this you will be responsible for maintaining a content roadmap, publishing a schedule and ensuring that all relevant touch points are consistent with the brand style, tone and voice. You will ensure that accuracy and quality are maintained in all items that are released to maintain our trust with customers. You will build a Centre Of Excellence for the creation and production of high quality assets, setting standards for graphical / copy, proofreading and other quality controls. You will be quantitatively sharp, being able to understand how data can be used to create more compelling content strategies.
· Lead, manage, and develop impactful content assets for the EU Advertising business across the marketing funnel that help us rise above the noise
· Managing end-to-end the QC, review and approval of customer-facing content (across PR, Legal, etc.)
· Setting up scalable processes for managing content assets created and sharing them widely with stakeholders
· Owning the creation and delivery of content assets across multiple communication channels including websites, emails, videos (on/off Amazon), Amazon’s proprietary seller and vendor facing portals (in the form of display ads and targeted communications) and events (both physical and online). You will also focus on upper funnel content creation such as case studies and whitepapers).
· Managing localization of content into geographies
· Drive the editorial and production calendar to align with campaign strategies, local market needs and deliver a consistent drumbeat of compelling assets.
· Developing a framework to use hard data to regularly report on the effectiveness of content initiatives and iterating based on learnings
· Working closely with counterparts in the US and Asia to share best practices and drive for parity and consistency
· Working cross functionally with internal stakeholders (business leads, product managers, marketing managers, analysts) and also managing a range of different external and internal agencies who will support in the development of content assets.
· Own the management of budgets and finding cost efficiencies with partners.