We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, Economics, Computer/Data Science, Marketing, social sciences, humanities, or a related field.
- You have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- You will be able demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel,
- You will be results driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills, working effectively with a team – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!