The Middle Europe (MEU) Supply Chain team works closely with Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers (FCs), Transportation, Retail and Finance teams, orchestrating the upstream and downstream partners to exceed customer expectations while optimizing end-to-end supply chain speed and cost.
We are looking for an outstandingly talented, analytical, Supply Chain Analyst that can excel both at an operational level and at driving strategic initiatives with senior management. At an operational level, you will own part of the S&OP process for the MEU network, ensuring development of a capacity feasible plan in alignment with the strategic priorities of Amazon and coordinating across a wide stakeholder network. At strategic level, you will be responsible for driving operational improvement and change initiatives in collaboration with multiple stakeholders and in alignment with senior management.
This is a highly visible position, based out of our European headquarters in Luxembourg, critical to the company's operations and forward capability as we continue the fast-paced growth and scale-up of our fulfillment network.
If you can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, customer focused environment, are outstandingly data driven, excel in communication and stakeholder management, and are experienced in driving change – then this is a perfect match for you!
- Key member of the Central and Eastern Europe S&OP team managing a part of the fulfillment network in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.
- Run the full weekly S&OP process:
- Work closely with the EU Supply Chain team in areas including network/topology planning and design, capacity planning, inventory placement, customer experience and backlog management, continuously optimizing for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency.
- Integrate known future events and constraint management into a weekly planning process routine.
- Manage operational issues with our fulfillment centers and retail teams, resolving operational queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Set and deliver country goals relating to forecast accuracy and process timelines.
- Drive EU S&OP strategic operational (e.g. process, tools, etc.) and development initiatives.
- Contribute towards the quarterly strategic planning process.
- Present operational and project updates to senior management.